Friday, October 06, 2006

Hello,

I have a fairly eventful few days coming up... All music related.

Last night I saw Matt Costa at the Melkweg. I really enjoyed it and wrote a review that will end up in Relix at some point. Tonight I'm going back to the same venue for The Black Keys and Blood Meridian. The company I work for, Belmont Bookings, handles the latter, so we're going for support. Tomorrow is a day-off, even though there is a festival in Assen with Ryan Adams and others. Sunday is a big day, as The Hidden Cameras, a favourite from home play with I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness and Kelley Stoltz at the Paradiso, two other artists Belmont handles. It's a night featuring Indie music. Great line-up. While the money is tight, a last-minute show was announced from The Magic Numbers on Monday night, so I may just bite the cash bullet and go after Dutch class, as I really love the band. I may be too exhausted though, we'll see. The crazy time is closed off with Xavier Rudd and Keller Williams, back at the Melkweg on Tuesday. Mogwai is also playing on Sunday, but I can't do everything.

It's been raining a lot lately. Since I returned from Leeds on Sunday, it hasn't stopped raining. It's pouring as I type. It ain't stopping my plans, however.

more later.

No comments: