Monday, October 23, 2006

Back in London,

I need to write up a lengthy report on Iceland, but I have a lengthy report on Iceland due for JamBase ASAP, and I am no where near complete. It is extremely difficult summing up six days of debauchery in 4000 words, especially when you can't recount every single moment. One thing I do know is I met some wonderful people, had a blast and throughout this week, hope to slowly but surely update my blog in order to really provide the best recap, in as informal a manner as possible, as to what happened in Iceland. Right now it is pouring here in London, I am sitting in my brother's attic pondering the best method to write this article. I guess it's time for an intellectual purge, or whatever comes from it.

More pictures at www.shainhouse.myphotoalbum.com as well...

love ya

No comments: