Hi,
Being sick caught up with me last night and I gave up; after dinner I went straight to bed, and now that I've slept 12 hours, I feel much better, and with medication, I'm set to attack Reykjavik today. I've decided to try and se as much of this place today as I can, and then try and meet someone who wants to rent a car with me, so I can see the countryside a bit tomorrow.
There is something about this place I love... I havent put my finger on it yet though. The sun coming up at 10AM is nice; the shower smelling like a hot spring, the country growing most of their crops organically in greenhouses, the lovely people, the fact that it is NOT that cold (it's 1 degree right now)... Apparantely the population is made up of about 2% foreigners, or 10,000 people... I could live here. I think. If I'm making kronas, then its not as expensive. Plus utilities here are super cheap. My friends pay a quarter of the electricity most european countries pay. The windows are open right now.
Metric and others tonite. I'll drug myself up and make sure I'm there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment