The Magic...
The Magic Numbers were amazing. Easily the best club show I've seen in some time, or at least one I can remember. I went alone, didn't drink and had a blast. It was that fantastic. First show I've paid for in a while; I'm glad it was worth the 20 euros. Go see em if you can... I'm so glad I don't have to review it, I can just relish in enjoying it for the fun of it. Magical.
Today was also a fairly good day. Felt Alli was trolling along with me for much of it. Class went by fairly quickly, had a great introductory meeting with my thesis advisor and enjoyed the sun, especially when I sat and ate lunch at the edge of a canal. I love this city sometimes... It has that 'affect.'
More trouble with immigration, however, so that is bringing me down. It should be sorted on Thursday, but who the fuck knows with this country. The more horror stories I have, the more I realize they are commonplace.
8 days till Iceland...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment