Technology...
I'm listening to Belle and Sebastian right now... It's amazing how soothing and comforting they can be.
Anyway, technology has certainly been kicking me in the ass lately. Here is a quick summary of my boring life...
1. My computer broke.. so I bought a brand new MacBook. It's an investment and I love it to death.
2. My external harddrive crashed and I lost about half of my music collection. I'm heartbroken, but it's just music and I can get it back. I have to send the drive back to Maxtor in Austria or something, so that's ongoing.
3. My camera broke, so I bought another one. I had my mom send me one from Canada, but it got stolen in the post. Thank god for insurance.
4. My blender, electric razor and two adaptors also crashed and have gone the way of old yeller.
5. My ipod speakers broke. Thank god my ipod is still working. I'd be screwed without it. If I lost all that music, I'd be really hurt.
So there... technology sucks. Other than that, things are hunky dory.. Researching a bit, writing a bit, applying to some new jobs as well, or trying to... I'm leaving for Iceland on Wednesday, so I have a lot to do to prepare.
peace-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment