Saturday, September 30, 2006

Comments...

Why does no one ever leave comments? I really don't think anyone reads this anyways. Regardless, I am doing this for myself.. I'll look back one day and have a diary.

So I am sitting in the University of Leeds computer clusters, feeling a bit odd and slightly nostalgic realizing that I haven't updated my blog in a while. Without a computer, it's quite hard to get around to doing it; hopefully, I'll have a computer this week. I think I'm buying a Mac, which excites me.

Leeds is, well... Leeds. My friends are good, nothing has changed and the town is still as gritty and rough around the edges as ever. I still like it here though. I'm really enjoying rekindling with my friends, drinking heavily and going back to the old haunts. I don't see myself coming back here much; too much history and my friends will all be gone next year. I'll probably return for another weekend in the Spring, as a final farewell of this place, peresay.

It is emotional here. I no doubt have been a wreck as of late, but I'm not going into that. Maybe wreck isn't the right word; just emotional, I guess. I have some of the best times of my life in the city, but everything has to come to an end at some point. A big house party tonite seems like the corker, then.

I have quite a busy week coming up, but what week isn't busy, ya know? After a massive presentation on Monday, I have to catch up on all my readings, go buy a computer, get it all spiffied up and just try and get back on track. Things are a bit of a mess... an organized mess, but a mess regardless.

I'm going to Prague to see my mom in November. That'll be nice.

peace-

No comments: