Howdy...
I have to take some more pictures of this city. Next post will be a picture only post. It has been gorgeous lately, so I hope it keeps up. It was amazing out today as well...
Okay, I had a lot of work to do this weekend, but I did most of it. Vice, JamBase, Relix, Pop Matters, School etc... fun fun fun. I have a few outstanding CD Reviews but those are easy anywho.
Today was, once again, a lovely day minus a few annoyances. I met my friend Gail at the Tropen Museum (Tropic Museum) for the last day of the Hindu Gods museum. It was free and colourful. I love the images in Hindu and Buddhism; they are so ostentatious and full of life. I also love elephants. After that we went to Oosterpark (East Place Park) to sit in the sun and read. She was reading up on Weber while I was mostly dicking around, reading non-academic stuff. Then like usual, I got hungry so we found some food and drink.
After returning to our bikes to say goodbye, I found that my back tire had a big puncture in it and was completely flat. If I rode it, then the tire would come off the wheel frame and I'd go flying, and it was unpatchable, so I had no choice but to walk. To preface my frustration, I just patched my front tire, which busted last week. Now, poetic justice came and bit me in the ass. Anywho, Oosterpark is about an hour's walk from my flat, and it was hot and sunny. Better yet, I wore my sandles and developed blisters whilst walking. I got home, frustrated and pissed off about my tire. I'll fix it tomorrow.
Back to the grind tomorrow. While I am backing out of a cultural studies of sexuality course because it does not fit my schedule this semester, the class is going on a tour of the Red Light District tomorrow and then drinks, so I'm going to join them. Why the hell not, ya know?
till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment