Obstacle Course...
Everytime I ride my bike, I feel like a mouse in a maze trying to overcome some of byzantine obstacle course in order to get to my destination. Take today for example; I went into the centre, about a 10 minute bike ride to take care of some things. I had to deal with cars, trams, people, ignorant tourists, other bikes, people going the wrong way, obstructions in the bike lane, construction etc... Plus my back tire was flat. Thankfully I got it fixed and the bike rides better, and I have yet to kill myself. I have to go back into town in a few hours. Pray for me.
The new Pilate CD is quite good. I'm not shitting you. Go download it or heaven-forfend, purchase it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Shain,
I found out about Scott Lauristons death this past sunday and I have been devastated since. I worked at the multimedia labs in TSH, and that is how Scott and I became close friends. I wasn't in multimedia and none of my other friends know Scott, so its been hard to hear stories and share stories in his memory. I know this is odd to ask, but if you still have any of those emails from your multimedia students, could you send them to me? I just feel like it might be comforting to hear stories or see how other people are coping. My email is fishej@mcmaster.ca. Thank you so much and keep up the blog.
Jenny Fisher
Post a Comment