Howdy...
I've been updating this everyday. I sure hope people are reading it. Regardless, it's fun to recant my normalcy. Today was my sister's wedding anniversary, which again brings about another tough emotional day. It doesn't get any easier. But I move on, every moment, minute, hour and day in search of something better, whatever that may be.
Today was uneventful. Going through my going's on is not all that entertaining, so I'll spare it. The integration simply continues. In order to sign up for dutch lessons, one must embark on this 'kill the death star' byzantine journey in which papers must be signed, accredited and return in haste, so therein lies a task for next week. I'm also considering going to Edinburgh, but the flight prices may halt such excursions. A friend is putting on a play at the Fringe Festival there.
Hosting more friends this weekend, including a few Canadians and a Scot, and may head to Rotterdam for a friend's party on Saturday. Nothing special. I just want to wish my amazing friend Jenn Bui a safe move to Calgary to start her new job, as well as my buddy Jared a safe move to Amsterdam, where he'll join us in the 'suck.' Just kidding, it was a gorgeous day today, one that warranted a canal stroll-along.
Anywho, here's a link to the play, Rob Roy, in Edinburgh and a shout-out to 365 Magazine, who hired me today for more writing stuff. Love you all, especially Alli....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment