I am really getting the hang of this city geographically. Once you get over the fact that there is no such thing as a straight line, the city becomes quite easy to navigate. I haven't been lost in a few days. That's nice.
Today was a bit of a shitty day, but I have no one to blame but myself. I stayed up way too late last night, and am paying for it today. I slept much of it, ran a few errands and went to work, das it all. Tomorrow my lovely friend Kate from Leeds is coming to visit, which will be a treat. Then I'm hosting some couch surfers this weekend. It should be a hottenanny, if it doesn't rain.
One of the greatest dutch inventions of our modern age is Blokker. Blokker is a discount Canadian Tire, but even cheaper and with more crap. It's a housewares dream for a student, and I am going back there tomorrow. Also going to see Xavier Rudd on Tuesday, which should be lovely.
Now I'll leave you with some photos I took. My bike is one of these.
No comments:
Post a Comment