skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
um..well..OK!
Shain Shapiro's Informal Playground
Monday, August 21, 2006
I'm addicted to this stuff. It's delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where Would You Rather Live?
my own wayback machine
►
2008
(20)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(95)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(10)
▼
2006
(105)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(14)
▼
August
(23)
You know when you forget to meet someone and they ...
Good Vibes...I just found out that in Toronto, som...
Heya...Well, today was less frustrating than yeste...
Before I start bitching I want to tell you about a...
Frijdag...It's raining and I have tons of stuff to...
Another picture only post from walking around town...
Iceland...I've decided I'm going to do everything ...
Grrr...Sometimes I get so frustrated here I want t...
I'm addicted to this stuff. It's delicious.
Travel Travel Travel...Here's a quick map of the N...
Here's a picture-only post of Amsterdam on a lovel...
Howdy...I've been updating this everyday. I sure ...
Obstacle Course...Everytime I ride my bike, I feel...
Promotion Time...My exceptionally talented bandmat...
Blogsterdam!I am really getting the hang of this c...
I've been reading the e-mails all my classmates ha...
Sunny Day!Today there was SUN! SUN! SUN!! It was ...
Rain Rain Go Away...I haven't left the flat this m...
Horrible, Sad News...I just found that my classmat...
It's been exactly one month since Alli passed away...
Quick One,Everytime I try to speak dutch, they don...
Howdy,Another crazy eventful day in Amsterdam. I ...
Godenmorgen,This is my first post from Amsterdam, ...
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2005
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
My Inspiration
365 Magazine
Alli's Journey
Amsterdam Weekly
Andy Gadiel
Brooke Barnard
Cincinnati Records
Clash Magazine
Dave Borins
Google News
Islands Are Forever
Jambands.ca
Jambands.com
JamBase
Jordan Shapiro
Kae Sun Music
Kelly Morton
Last Press Label
McMaster CMST and MMEDIA
MyCow
One Little Indian
Pop Matters
Pulse Niagara
Relix
Sandman UK
Tank
The Ride Theory
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Vanderpark
Vice Netherlands
View Magazine
The Bare Bones...
S.S
Music makes Friends. Friends make Music.
View my complete profile
Books We All Must Read...
Anything by Anthony Boudain
Oblivion - Marc Auge
Thirdspace - Ed Soja
History of Sexuality - Michel Foucault
Iliad - Homer
Kill Your Friends - John Niven
Snow -Orhan Pamuk
In Search of Kazakhstan - Christopher Robbins
David Foster Wallace - Infinite Jest
No comments:
Post a Comment