Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Good Vibes...

I just found out that in Toronto, someone I love has been rushed to the hospital with an apparant heart attack. I don't know what is exactly wrong, so I am not jumping to conclusions, but in the meantime I am being as positive as possible despite the fact that I'm freak out once again. It's been a tough month when it comes to health and more tragedy will be like kicking me when I'm already down. Good Vibes Needed and I'm Thinking About You Every Minute.

I was planning on this grandiose, expansive blog post because I've been bitching and complaining alot lately. Now I realize that all my problems, mostly dealing with systemic beaurocracy, are just problems and will be worked out with time. It always takes disaster to make you realize where you are at fault.

Today was a productive day, however. I sorted out the bank once and foreall and wrote an article that was due. My orientation with school in on Frijdag, so I am trying to get as much done beforehand. I also found an 80 euro textbook used for 25 and am picking it up tomorrow. That provided a small sense of accomplishment.

Tonite I am supposed to go for dinner, but right now I'm hanging by the phone to wait for more news. I love life sometimes. RIP Alli and Scott. I'm thinking about you all the time.

No comments: