Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Heya...

Well, today was less frustrating than yesterday, but yesterday was one of those days where everything goes sour. My buddy Peter was visiting and I decided to go with him to Antwerp today for shits and giggles. After getting to Centraal Station at 9AM, I discovered I couldn't afford the ticket right now and said goodbye to him as he continued his travels.

Instead I went to wait in line at Uni (for 45 minutes) to get some cash to pay rent, and then went to the bank to get the cash to find out that while they close at 5, the money counter closes at 4. Fuck beans! These are the little intricacies that baffle me all the time. Why close at 4 if you're really closing at 5? It makes no sense.

I'm staying in tonite. Gonna try and get something done.

No comments: