Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Post #195...


I don't give much in the way f details on this blog anymore. Publicizing one's life is good to a point, but really, I'd rather remain mostly anonymous. I know that when I read these posts in a few years and re-remember all the things I forgot, I'll be pleased I included details. Still, from now on, things will be more generalized. It's more fun to talk about other people than myself. I'm boring as fuck. I don't know how boring 'fuck' is, but I heard it can be a doozy. I like the word doozy. Good word. It shall be reclaimed.

Nothing much is happening in my fantastic international travel lifestyle. I partied with some Swedish movie stars yesterday. OK, that's a lie. I did watch Michael Moore's 'Sicko'. Not sure what to think about it yet. It's standard Michael Moore jam-my-opinion down-your-throat-by-making-other-people-seem-worse-than-you rhetoric, but he sure has a point. The US medical system is in desperate need of reform. One should contribute via their means and receive for their needs, as universalized healthcare dictates in principle. Saying that, I still am not his biggest fan. I do prefer him to, well, any American governmental official except for Dennis Kuscinch. That hasn't changed.

I also went to Den Haag twice. Once to submit a passport application and another time to pick up a temporary one. I ran out of pages on mine. Yup, that happens. It's a bitch too when it does. And it's expensive. La-dee-da-dee-da. I'm also addicted to the show 'Dead Like Me' on TV Links, and I'm catching up on a shitload of reading. I think I have a shitload. It's a lot to the exponent of several times a bunch plus two. Oh practical math. To those unaware of the joke, a long time ago friends of mine and I decided to pursue the art of quantifying practical math. Like, how much is a shitload? Is many + a few = a lot? and so on.

Amsterdam is cold, rainy, cold and windy. I know I used cold twice. I bought a frilly multi-coloured scarf. Now I look like a field hockey player. It's fantastic, I promise. I also did heaps of laundry, but our flat is too cold for my jeans to dry. Ever put on damp jeans? Hell on earth.

OK, I'll leave you with a link now. Not going to tell you what it is. Just search 'wanker' in Amazon and see what comes up. work can be so much fun.

Ta.

No comments: