Monday, October 08, 2007

Quick...


I am a bit too pooped to add a big update. I just spent the weekend in Paris with my family, which was the first vacation I have taken with them in, well, ever. It was Paris, so it was gorgeous and the weather held out, and I saw a lot of city I haven't. I usually do nothing in Paris.. see friends, drink, relax. My brother and sis-in-law added a lot more touristy things to the mix this time, which was refreshing for me. Seeing my mom marvel at the sheer beauty of the city was also something else. It made me feel that sometimes, once in a blue moon, things are great. That is a good feeling.

I have a busy week here. London -> Amsterdam -> London -> Iceland in a week. I started a new job. A real one. I'm keeping the details a secret though.

No comments: