Iceland Day Three...
I have been writing up a storm this morning, in addition to cleaning our flat. We had amassed stocks of garbage because we were unaware of where to put it. Little did we know, a dumpster is right outside the flat. We mopped too.
I am once again addicted to Icelandic Yogurt. It is divine and far and wide, the best yogurt in the world. It is called Skyr and comes in various flavours. It's thick, delicious, creamy and surprisingly fat free. I am eating some now.
So we've been here for five days now. It is going by way too quickly. I am also way behind on my school so I am sitting here for a few hours catching up on work. I am excited to get back to business next week, but I wish I could stay here. I love Iceland. Met more new people last night, and all are lovely. I didn't see much music though. I got caught up in a conversation with someone new and the night flew by. I saw a solo set from mum's new singer and Grizzly Bear. I plan on seeing a shitload of music today. I need to catch up.
Everyone has left now. it's quiet. They went to explore the town and get some coffee while Liz is in the shower. The calm before the storm, I guess. Makes things feel or seem quite introspective. I like this. I like this a lot.
I'm also addicted to my friend Dave's cardigans. I've worn a different one each day and apparently they make me look 'smart'. And on that note...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment