quick post...
I am late. Buck 65 is on soon. So are The Magic Numbers and Cut Off Your Hands. I missed Plants and Animals again.
Well, leaving Iceland tomorrow and it's been a whirlwind experience. I will hopefully upload more pics, or at least link to some. I went for a hike today in the mountains with a friend and her and I had an amazing time. She did make me walk at least ten miles, but it was amazing. Bubbling hot springs, mountains, waterfalls, sheep, trails, complete and utter isolation. Fantastic. That is why I am late. We got back to Reykjavik a bit later cause we were enjoying the hike and everyone is already at the venue. I just bought a pizza for 14 quid, munched it down while watching Daily Show, had a shower and am off. I did laundry too, but it didn't dry. It's on the Rad now and I'm wearing damp jeans. Fun.
Iceland is a special place. I'll come back soon.
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment