Title Maybe...
For some reason when these are uploaded into facebook, they lack a title. Well, I tried to title this one. I have a few minutes before class here; Dealing with governmental paperwork mostly right now, as not only do I need a new VISA, but also my passport is out of pages. Both are problems and are a pain to sort out. I am surely looking forward to this one. Ever try to get a Canadian passport picture in Amsterdam at a photo shop? God, at home people take so many things for granted it's insane.
I have to update my website too; I'm hoping to do that this weekend, amongst many, many other things. Living in two countries at once is an organizational struggle. Yet, it sounds cool when you tell people, 'ýup, I live in two countries.' Maybe others are enthralled in the sheer exoticism of the travelling, the adventure. Really, it's all a big pain in the ass for the most part. It does give me something to talk about, and most people are pretty easy to entertain, so there you go.
Seeing Stars on Saturday. They are a band if you don't know. a Good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment