Been a while...
I don't update this much anymore; I know. I wish I had time. Things are insane, and will continue to be until at least January. It looks like my time will be split between London and Amsterdam equally until then, as I have taken on a position that requires me to be in London two days per week. I need to solidify full-time work to afford the cost increase of moving to London, so in order to prove myself at this job, I am making an investment in myself and of my time to try and help out a company design and maintain a project. I pray it works out.
Life has, well, been a bit shit as of late. I'm not going to elaborate why. You're welcome to ask me directly. I guess I'll look back at this in a few months and laugh at my cliched hyperbolic ramblings. Things aren't that bad, just exhausting, tough and uncertain. I guess that's the way to be at 24. I'm a bit sick of traveling though. There, I said it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment