Sunday, September 16, 2007

An Update...


I have a moment to update, but really, it is becoming tough to find time to write on this thing. Plus, I know only three people read it, and I know who they are. I can just send them an email and cc it to all instead. Well, been in Toronto for ten days and I'm looking forward to going home at the end of this week. Been busy with Kae Sun mostly, whilst pre-planning a move to the UK, which will include real job finding, a new flat, a Visa and all the crap that moving to yet another country will yield. I hope to settle down a bit - not too much but a bit - in the UK, which shouldn't be too difficult. Finding a real job may be. Who knows. I have a few leads.

Speaking of, I have to go do some of it now. Fun.

love ya all.

No comments: