Forgive me blog for I have sinned...
Well, I kinda forgot to update this thing in the last while. It's been over two weeks since I updated anything here that had nothing to do with Kae Sun, and I know I know, a few people do actually read this verbal garbage. I do have to admit though, that my life isn't all that interesting anymore, or, saying that, it is interesting in a different way, and I'm genuinely happier for the most part with the change. This summer was certainly amazing. I went to the Faroe Islands and had the time of my life. I went to Barcelona twice. Austria with my amazing friend Hanna and spent one of the best days of my life at her brother's house in Spitz, lived in London for a while, went to Germany and spent some wonderful time in Amsterdam. Now I have an amazing girlfriend, some semblance of domestication, a new album and I'm back in Canada, chilling with old friends.
But really, other than living in airports (research write-off), my life isn't all that interesting. I promise. I swear. That's why I don't update this all that much. To be honest, all I am thinking about now is breakfast, trying to email old friends I haven't said hello to in a while whilst making sure I make it outside and enjoy what looks to be a beautiful day. I'll write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment