Saturday,
What a lazy day. All I've done is written a paper, poorly I might add, and now Im exhausted. I'm thinking I'm going to go out for dinner for once, as I never, almost never do that. Yesterday, in a a rare with being a normal person, I went to Wagamama with my friend Gail and her sister and it was lovely. People actually eat out; who da thunk it?
Turns out I am moving. Not right now, but in January. I love my flat (and those who have been here can attest); it was amazing. It's just a bit too expensive for me right now, and I need to downsize. Turns out the first place I look at is perfect. Big, sunny, a great neighbourhood despite being a little further south - meaning out of town - then where I am, and my roomate/landlord seems to be lovely as well. I'm going to accept the deal next week and pack before I head off to Switzerland.
Now I have to find someone to rent this room by Jan 1. Drew up an ad today and will have it posted next week, so hopefully we'll get someone relatively normal, as Alex deserves someone as fantastic as me! Just kidding. Better than me I hope. No new news other than that. Tour promotion starts next week. fun fun fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please, please share your room-finding secret with me, as I have been looking since this summer and ended up with my boyfriend...
Post a Comment