Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Howdy,

I just wrote an article about Panic! at the Disco for JamBase, a website that focuses on music that almost paradoxically, by mainstream standards, differentiates from the band in question. Pushing buttons is good though, and good music is good music, so we went ahead with it. Check out the article and comments here, as I feel like the Danish newspaper after they published cartoons of Muhammed. Alright, not that bad. Here's the piece.

Other than that, I learned how to moderate comments today and saw that I had a bunch. Wow, I can be an idiot sometimes. I'll respond to them now.

3 comments:

Kelly Morton said...

Its a shame that the majority of the so called music fans that read your article, were not able to seperate their feelings for a band to descover a good piece of writing (well some did). Interesting how some people hold onto their convictions eh?

Oh yeh.. i was so bored i set a blog....

Kelly Morton said...

Ohhh causing controversy... just the way I like it!!
It was a good piece no matter what your stance may be on the band. I love how people get so pissed off so easily!

GOLD!

Oh yeah... I was bored so I made up a blog...

Unknown said...

Hey Shain (or is it shawn :-))! Really like your blog! I have to keep one myself for a course i'm taking,so i'm surfing around looking at everybody else's to get some inspiration :-), check it out, it's http://miawallace.web-log.nl
see you in class
grtz Laurike