Tuesday, November 21, 2006

More immigration woes...

Looks like I'm back to square one mississauga with my immigration paperwork, as my residence permit was rejected because of an oversight and a typo. My Uni is helping me with another application, which will be accepted because it going directly through them. 5 months now and I'm still in limbo. I hate limbo-ing; don't have the knees for it.

Other than that, it's rain rain rain and work work work. Have lofty aspirations for tonight, and this is the last thing I'm doing that isn't academic before I buckle down and giv'r. Went to the market today and saw two litres of mustard for 1 euro. I was curious. Very curious. I didn't buy it.

Listening to Sufjan Stevens and John Coltrane tonite. Should be relaxing. Oh, and I'm playing a show tomorrow at Bitterzoet in Amsterdam with my friends, The Show, from Toronto. They are here because of the Cannabis Cup, and I'm sitting in on percussion. At least methinks that is what is happening. Come one, come all. No cover.

No comments: