Update...
I am still in Barcelona, loving this city as much as ever. Here is a quick synopsis of my goings' on as of late for the hoards of fans - I am guessing 4 people - that read this waste of time called my blog.
I had a rough day on FRI. THR was shit too for other reasons but FRI was rough. It took me 8 hours to get from Amsterdam -> Barcelona. My plane was delayed, then we waited on the tarmac, then it was a rough flight, then I missed my train, then the metro stopped for twenty minutes etc... I was slightly on the upset side of things by the time I arrived. Then I took a power nap and headed off to Summercase.
I've spent the last few days at Summercase, a big music festival in a concrete jungle called the Parc Del Forum right on the beach in Barcelona. Yesterday, my first day off - true day off - I just walked around Barcelona with my friend Katie... to the beach, away from the beach, around the old town, to a few bars. We went and grabbed some beers and sat in a square talking about robot chicken for a few hours last night too. wonderful.
I've been working my ass off today. Also went to H&M, as 3 of the 5 shirts I packed are stained, so I got off my ass and bought fresh shirts. My mom will be proud. And a pair of shorts. London WED.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment