Friday, April 13, 2007

In Canada.

I am back in Canada for a few days. I'm learning that when one moves away permanently, they usually only find time to come home in tragic circumstances, which heighten the emotional tone of the whole visit. Plus the weather sucks.

I often wonder if there is a human being out there that is truly organized. In every way. I am reasonably organized, but no where near to the point I wish I was. I rarely (almost never) miss a deadline, but I know I could make much better use of my time. I use my time poorly, especially when I am super busy. Maybe it's just a rough day. I'll chalk it up to that today, as I've been up for 4 hours and done nothing and it's 9:35AM. I had aspirations to be somewhat productive. Ah well.

At least I'm still in good health. That's all that's important anyways.

RIP Kurt and Ruth

No comments: