Back in Amsterdam,
I realize that the busier I get, the less time I have to try and update this damn thing. I really hope people read it, because I am putting actual time and effort into updating it; this time especially. It's late, I'm pooped and spent the day on the road as per usual. I found out that there is a bus strike in Eindhoven, and ended up sharing a cab with four quick lovely Dutch people, and one guy who had no idea where he was. He kept asking if we were in Eindhoven.. funny.
The travelling was fairly smooth. Tube to Liverpool St -> train to Stansted -> flight to Eindhoven -> cab to eindhoven centraal -> train to amsterdam centraal -> walk home = six hours. I updated my datebook. fun.
London was, well, London. I spent some time with Jordan and Lisa, ruined a very expensive towel of theirs, felt bad and bought Lisa flowers, went to work a bunch of times which was great, saw some excellent shows including the Camden Crawl with my friend Nate and ate some good Thai and Veitnamese Food. I also spent way, way too much money, as per usual. Yet, I do love London. I'm still torn b/w it and Amsterdam. I like Amsterdam more, but London is where the work is; and the english speaking girls. just kidding.
more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was great to have you with us, as always. Glad you're home safe and see you in T.O. next week!
Post a Comment