Download Kae Sun HERE
All is fine here, really. I'm going to the UK on WED to see Alice, then back to Canada for 3 weeks for some band and family stuff... Oh, and I finished a chapter of my thesis, which makes me thrilled. Makes me thrilled? Is that ever proper grammer? meh, fuck it.
I've decided today that people are completely incompetent at the supermarket. For some reason, getting milk took about 40 minutes today despite living 4 minutes from the grocer. There was one aisle open, of course, and a massive queue for it. And people always wait till they see the price to open their wallet and fish through for cash; like the can't guesstimate in advance and prepare the money for the cashier? I love how people are always surprised at the cost. Like, how do they no know what they are buying at this exact moment? Drives me insane.
I will miss this city though; minus the supermarkets, it's ace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've got a theory about that.
was the cashier cute?? lovely smile? humm... it always helps when you have to wait in a long line. Furthermore, it's always when you have a massive queue that the cashier calls someone for a price check on some 30 cents products...
oh whatever!
Post a Comment