Sunday, August 12, 2007

It's sorta nice today...

First chapter of thesis is coming along.. well, along coming. I'm up to about 7000 words thus far and I can see pushing the 10,000 word mark before I get my point across. Crazy. And it is only one chapter. I am in for the long haul.

Absolutely nothing to report, which is why I'm hesitant to even update this. I am alive, quite well thank you very much and in Amsterdam. I have no plans to leave until Aug 28, and Alice is coming to visit in five days. That is about it. It was gorgeous this morning but it has clouded over, which is a bit shit, and we're hoping the sun comes out again. I am listening to Swan Lake; the indie-rock band, not the ballet.

Boring can be nice. I don't see when I will have time to relax for a while after August.

No comments: