Friday, August 03, 2007

Theorizing...

Now is the time to dream, methinks. I'm finally home in my little cheap box - I live in a storage room essentially in the attic of a building in the ghetto - but comfortable and happy and quiet. Yet, things are alive all over the place. School is starting up again, as my thesis has become paramount in the to-do pile; In addition, a prospective move to good ol' London town has been proposed and is being considered heavily. It'll be easier to find what normal people call 'real' work there, and other things are driving me there, mainly family, friends, Alice, easy transport links and the knowing that I can always come back to Amsterdam, which will be frequent.

Regardless, this is all THEORY, hypothesizing.. nothing else. I prefer Amsterdam to London, but I prefer what's IN London to Amsterdam, despite my adopted hometown being nothing short of amazing, despite the language and little pain in the necks that encompass life here sometimes. Plus, I'm way cooler to others when I say 'I live in Amsterdam.' London is so pedestrian :) just kidding. I guess we'll see; only time shall tell.

No comments: