Older..
I'm getting older tomorrow.. Yup, that ambiguous biological clock that allows people to celebrate your sheer existence for one day a year is approaching. I am 24 tomorrow. I feel I have not accomplished enough for 24, but I'm confident all is improving. 24 will be good, methinks
But on another more interesting note, I went to Ikea on Wednesday. Boy, what fun! Note my sarcasm. Ikea is in the Zuidoost (southeast) of Amsterdam, a place you only go if you absolutely have to. I bought a rug and a duvet and some nice this and thats, making my new home more, well, home. We get a new sofa and a big rug this weekend, and I get a wardrobe, meaning I can stop living out of a bag.
This sunday begins Jam in the Dam, a wonderful music festival that I helped work on in its inception, two years ago. Had a great dinner with the man responsible for it yesterday, and will be living the life for three soaks soaking up the rain with the jamband world elite.. haha. elite.. makes me laugh. Van Morrison is also on Saturday. Fuck ya. what a weekend.. Plus Matt and Rich from the UK are visiting. smiles abound :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIGER!!
Have a wicked day and i shall talk to you soon.
XOXOX
Post a Comment