Saturday, March 24, 2007

140th Post...

Things are slowly picking up, as spring has come... well, everywhere but Amsterdam. We did not have much of a winter though, so I guess we had it coming. But enough weather talk; that's what you talk about when you don't want to reveal anything about yourself.

It's been quite hectic lately, but now is half term at school so I'm catching up on much needed odds and ends. I've had several visitors as of late, bunched around the wonderful Jam in the Dam festival, and with Brady/Lori and my family coming in the next few weeks, getting shit done is paramount.

I wish I had something interesting to tell you. I'm seeing I'm From Barcelona tomorrow, and I have developed a new Saturday ritual; going to Noordermarkt, which is a great open market down the street and buying 3 bunches of Tulips for €5 and stringing them around the house in makeshift pint glass/vases. Makes me feel less like a student.

Much Love.

No comments: