Friday, December 01, 2006

Procrastination,

By writing this blog entry, I am procrastinating. I have been doing so all day, despite the betterment of the situation. If I did my work, then I could party; but I party, instead of doing my work. And the circle, goes round and round. I've yet to paint a pony either.

It's getting colder, which is good because the colder it gets, the less I feel like the world is going to hell. Warmth, especially on December 1st, is not a good sign. Yet, the way we seem to be continuing along in our way of life, hope is facetious. It has just been that kind of day, it seems.

This weekend is reserved for work, and I truly believe I can feel accomplished - a rarity in my life - by Sunday night. I promised to reward myself with drinks on Sunday, but I'm sipping some Belgian ale as we speak, so I'm a bit of a cheater. Aren't we all?

more later.

No comments: