Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Moving Completed Ahoy!

While I still have a bunch of crap on the floor waiting to be stuffed into a bag for Canada, I have completed my move in Amsterdam. It took three trips (2KM each) on a bike for everything, which isn't bad. I have still accumulated a whole mess of crap here I've realized, including books, CDs, an ironing board of all things and other doodads.

I leave for North America tomorrow morning. I'm flying to Chicago and then to Toronto tomorrow, and then off to Ft. Lauderdale the next day. Then I'm on 'vacation' for a week. I even put a vacation responder on my e-mail, so I will really be away.

In the meantime, please visit www.shainhouse.com/kaesun.zip and download "Soliloquy" if you haven't and come see us in January. We're playing in your town hopefully. Check out our MYSPACE for the tourdates. Other than that, I hope to see any Canadian that is reading this blog, and to my lovely non-Canadian friends, see you in the New Year.

Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: