Sunday, November 18, 2007

Update....

I have had no time to update this blog, let alone do anything aside from work and school. Yesterday, I said to hell with it for a few hours and caught up with some old friends before watching 'Who Killed the Electric Car.' If you haven't seen that movie, it is well worth renting; very interesting and disturbing. Made me happy to live in Europe.

There is very little time when you live in two cities. It's funny how romantic my life seems to outsiders, especially when I saw I live in two cities. But the romanticism of it all is not true, as really, it's tough to keep on top of everything when you are constantly in flux. I am adapting, though, and all is well.

Thesis is coming along, slowly but surely. The next two weeks will surely be hell school wise, but every November a time like this comes and kicks your ass. I remember complaining about the same thing at Leeds and McMaster. It's the same here, except more individualistic; I don't really have classes, just priorities and commitments.

So today marks the first frost in Amsterdam. Winter has officially begun. The weather has been actually fine as of late, but very cold. It feels, well, more like Canada. Other than Amsterdam or London, I have stayed put as of late. I plan on heading to Rotterdam and Utrecht in the next few weeks, as well as Wales in December and up into the country north of London, but that's all. I certainly am slowing down for a bit. More traveling in 2008 will happen, but not at the level of 2007. I travel too much.

Hope all is well with everyone, really. I'm smiling.

No comments: