Sunday, November 04, 2007

Update....

I am in London now, just catching up on some work whilst trying to get ahead of other. I made a promise to myself and my thesis advisor that I would have 1 (hopefully 2) full chapters, in addition to the one that is already 3/4 done completed by the end of the month. I am freaking out a bit, but I think I'll get it done. I've also started house-hunting. I don't know who, if anyone, reads this, and I like privacy, so I won't say where. It is in London though.

I miss Amsterdam; the city is so beautiful in the fall, especially when it's crisp and you can sit outside at a cafe, beside a canal, and just relax. I'll be there every weekend in November, and I am looking forward to it to a point you cannot even believe.

Other than that, I'm just settling into work, plugging away and focusing on Kae Sun for 2008. I will also be home for a few days in January. Fun!

love x shain

No comments: