Rain, Rain, Rain.
I love The Rheostatics. That is all.
Well, actually I will write more, as this week is busy and this blog is not on my to-do pile, well, not at the top at least. It continues to rain, every single day. Thankfully there was a three-hour break which allowed us to play baseball. We won, beating the last place team http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif13-7 or something like that, bringing us into second. We play the best team next week at home; gonna be a doozy. For more info, visit our home on the web HERE.
A lot of people are leaving, moving away this week. Already I've lost four people, and two more leave this week. I guess that's life living internationally. People come in and out of your life more than usual, and friends come and go; the true friends are those who you keep in touch with, regardless of where you are. I don't have many of them, but I value every single one. People who don't travel crazy amounts enjoy stationary friendships more, obviously. There are good and bad things about traveling.
The new flat is great; come and visit it some time. My flatmates are wonderful, as it feels more like a family than a bunch of people living together. Being away so much, it's the perfect thing to come back to; a semblance of home. More trips are now being planned as well, including Aug 15-19 in Cologne, Germany and Aug 25 - Sept 6 or 7 in Toronto and surrounding areas. I have no idea when this thesis is going to write itself.
Ten more days in Amsterdam. Then, it begins again, the living out of a bag. I'll be taking ten flights in July - I am so the environmentalist - and then going intercontinental again in August. Plus, one of my best friends, the amazing Dave Osborne, is coming to visit me Aug 20-23, in b/w Germany and Canada. Gonna be a doozy.
Until then, the grind continues. and so on and so on and so on...
I also like Wintersleep.
And to end, some SHAMELESS self promotion. Three NEW Kae Sun songs are available on our MySpace. Go listen, comment and lemme know if you like them. We're taking over the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment