Tour...
I haven't been on the road playing music since April, and I am definitely nervous to get back on stage in front of people tonite, as I play with Kae Sun in Peterborough. I am excited too, but nervous as well. The guys I'm playing with, What The Thunder Said and K himself are terrific, so it should one hell of a throwdown...
Otherwise, I have been so busy I can barely think about anything else. It's been work, work and more work the past 10 days, as 2007 has started off busy, but well. Anything to beat 2006. I am looking forward to coming home to Amsterdam and resume some sort of normalcy, but I am on the road so often normalcy is becoming a malleable connotation. I'm in the UK Feb 7-12 and Germany Feb 27 - Mar 2. I'll probably be in Belgium as well in between then, hitting up Antwerp to see a friend.
Also, today I interviewed a living legend, Jimmy Carter from the Blind Boys of Alabama. These guys are the kings of traditional gospel, and it was an honour. I'll have a piece written about them this weekend. See you on tour!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment