Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hi,

Haven't updated in a few weeks; I have decided that until I graduate from school, this blog is going to be slightly ignored due to time constraints. Yet, I will make it up to all you lovely readers, as I will be updating this every day as I travel throughout Europe for three months. I'll also make sure to update it with my daily growl upon settling in Amsterdam.

Hope all is well. I have a multitude of grandiose, brilliant topics to set on discussing here, but it'll all have to wait, as my thesis is due in three weeks and my life revolves around it. All I hope for, in this short period, is that Dick Cheney continues to shoot his friends, until every last one of them is dead or a vegetable. I'm not a violent person, but a few less rich white guys in power is fine by me.

And on that note-

No comments: