Friday, March 24, 2006

Hey!

It turns out I did not get into school in Denmark, so it is official; I will be moving to Amsterdam to do my MA at the University of Amsterdam. I will be done my undergraduate studies on April 22nd, and then I'll have a break for the summer. I'm going to be doing a little bit of travelling with some friends, interspersed with trips back to Canada to be with my family. I'm going to Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and Eastern Europe, not to mention the British Isles. I'll also be back to graduate on June 6th and for a short relaxing jaunt back to Canada in the middle of July.

Here's a piece I just wrote that I think represents what I've been upto. Read it Here. Let's hope people read it. I'm gonna leave you with more travel photography, as it is a passion of mine to try and capture the essence of where I go, even if it is far from realistic. peace-


1 comment:

Alicia said...

"Arguably, the art of public debate is more or less dead."

oh Shain... i'm going to miss you next year. <3

btw what a fucking hassle to post a goddamn comment.