Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Home,

I am staring at flowers that were given to me and are now dying. They are on my kitchen table; I got them a week ago, so them dying isn't a metaphor or anything, just life. I don't feel this blog post has to be about anything in particular. I'm just wasting 10 minutes before I have to run off, and I thought a bunch of useless ramblings would be fun to jot down.

Nothing much is happening here. I'm off to Barcelona for work next week, and then back to Canada for a week for Joe's wedding, one of my closest friends. He's a year older than me and getting married; I guess I'm getting old. Plus other friends have already gotten married, had kids, all that jazz. More feeling old. Work is progressing. The new Kae Sun album is done. If you want, we posted two songs at our Sonicbids page, "Stay Up" and "Where Did Everybody Go." Both are political songs, to a different extent, and if you like them, lemme know :)

It's been gloomy today, as it was yesterday. Typical Dutch weather, I guess. I see Dutch weather and Dutch food in the same light. They are both white, grey or yellow, don't do much for the soul and aren't worth writing home about. Minus stroopwafels of course, and suikerwafels.

More Later...

No comments: