Friday, July 14, 2006


RIP - Sarah Allison Shapiro 1979-2006

I will post pics soon. I love you Alli.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ally, rest in peace.

Ton coeur était plus grand que tout, le rayonnement de ton sourire égaillait nos coeur dans les pires moments. Rapidement tu es partie, à jamais tu resteras parmi nous. Bien que je ne t'aies connu que brièvement, la marque que tu m'as laissée est indélébile.

Mes pensés s'amalgament avec celles de tous ceux qui t'ont aimé, pour toi qui était une grande soeur formidable.

To Shain, Friends and Family, my thoughts are with you all. Peace.

JS

Anonymous said...

dear Shain, hey its a camper from your summer with west coast. I am so sorry to hear the news. From the little amount of time I had to get to know you, I gathered that you are a strong person. I'm sure you can pull through this.
As JS put it, my thoughts are with you,
my deepest regards,
Joanna