Saturday, June 03, 2006

Back in Toronto...

I'm quickly back in Toronto for two weeks. The Alli's Journey Concert held on June 1st was a huge success. I performed "Just Like That" with my band, Kae Sun and Lionel Richie's "All Night Long" with Vanderpark. In addition, Michael Burgess, Jackie Richardson and Guido Basso, among others lent their talents to a wonderful night introducing this amazing new charity. The concert next year is going to be even better, I promise you that.

Now, more pictures from Europe and after that, pictures from my BRAND NEW FLAT in Amsterdam. I found a wonderful place to live and I am posting exclusive photos for all of you who seek a couch to crash on in the near future... But be warned, it'll cost ya... he he. I'm so excited to move in. I'm sharing with a lovely Amsterdammer named Alex and I get a living room/dining room and bedroom, along with kitchen and washroom. Perfect. So here we go; Pictures ahoy!








No comments: