Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hiya,

Quick post. This blog will be my tour journal this summer, as I'm spending two months in Europe along with a few weeks across Canada before settling in Amsterdam to go to school full-time. I will try and continually update this site as frequently as possible, despite not even having time to do the dishes often...

So my thesis defence is on Monday. I have a 30 minute presentation sandwiched by questions. Three months of work, toil and sweat comes down to answering a few simple questions. I hope that my performance does not detract from the quality of the project. The project should be online by the fall,as it is a course website that will indeed by used by McMaster University. I am excited to see that happen.

Finally, Kae Sun will be travelling to Guelph and Hamilton this weekend, so check our website and hopefully we're see you dancing as much as we will be.

Best-
Shain

No comments: