Hey!
February is upon us, and it seems that Canada has yet to experience much of a winter this year. It is interesting that everyone is loving the nice weather (present company included), but I have a feeling it is going to cause some damage in the long run. It's the winter. In Canada. It should be cold. But alas, it ain't. Guess I'll put my hoodie on and go enjoy the outdoors.
So I'm moving to Amsterdam. Quite the daunting task ahead of me, but I'm excited for it. I've moved abroad before and understand what is involved, but this is even more a life changing event than moving to the UK. There I knew it was for a year; this time, who knows.
Anywho, get a look of my school at The University of Amsterdam
Also, here is a link to a piece I wrote on Keller Williams that questions the nature of 'jamming' in the 'jamband' scene. I'm moving more to writing about the socio-political implications of music, rather than just music itself. Check it out if it tilts your fancy.
Finally, I want to alert you to some upcoming tourdates of my band, Kae Sun
Please come out if you can...
February 16th - The Pepper Jack Cafe, Hamilton, ON w/Shane Phillips
February 18th - The El Mocambo, Toronto, ON w/Mat the Alien & Wax Romeo
February 24th - Alex P. Keaton, London, ON w/One Way Trip
That's all.
Best-
Shain
Sanity Music - Death Cab for Cutie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment